Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/www/jens-seiler/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 354

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/www/jens-seiler/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 362

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/www/jens-seiler/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 370

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/www/jens-seiler/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 418

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/www/jens-seiler/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 422

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/www/jens-seiler/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 426

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/www/jens-seiler/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 440
The Source of Good Bits :: View topic - How to add calendar description to a button?
www.jens-seiler.de Forum www.jens-seiler.de
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to add calendar description to a button?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Source of Good Bits Forum Index -> Lotus Script
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brett

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:29    Post subject: How to add calendar description to a button? Reply with quote

Hi - an very new to this. I want to send out an email with two buttons so the reader can click either of the buttons and add a calendar reminder.

Got the buttons set up ok so a calendar entry is added and a notification email is sent to the original sender to say "person A has registered" - all that works fine.

What I cant work out is how to add calendar description to the button. At the moment the auto added calendar entry contains no information other than date and time - I would like to add SameTime meeting details etc to the Description section

Here is a snippet of what I have so far regarding the calendar

Set calendardoc = db.CreateDocument
calendardoc.Form = "Appointment"
calendardoc.Chair = session.UserName
calendardoc.Subject = "Special Topics Forum - GQC Specific IW training Awareness" '****Help: Change the subject of the Calendar entry
calendardoc.StartDate = Cdat("14-Oct-2009")'****Help: Change the Start Date

Any guidance greatly appreciated - many thanks
WEDDJING

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 06:54    Post subject: gwedding Reply with quote

Whenever wedding dress wedding gown I am talking to couples about beach weddings I always tell them that they don't have to stress the little decoration details. It's not like a traditional wedding at home where you are trying to make wedding dress wedding gown aceremony area look great, most spots for destination weddins are naturally beautiful. It's the scenery wedding dress wedding gownthat everyone always remembers...and that's free.However, you wedding dress wedding gowndo need some things like chairs for guests and many couples choose to mark the aisle and/or have something where the couple and officiant are standing. There are wedding dress wedding gownall kinds of options out there, and several of them were pointed out to me during my wedding dress wedding gownrecent visit to the Occidental Grand resort in Aruba. Aruba weddings on the beach are certainly blessed wedding dress wedding gownwith natural beauty, but the staff at the Occidental wedding dress wedding gownare experts at adding to it to create a really unique package.Canopies are always a popular choice. They are usually fairly simple, with some flowers or fabric. The key is to have something wedding dress wedding gownthat adds to the scenery, versus overpowering it.This one to the left is wedding dress wedding gownunique because it incorporates a wooden floor (keep you from tripping in the sand - which makes for funny wedding out-take photos...)Here is a great example of a canopythat uses a lot of flowers. It's a great way to "frame" the couple, but it doesn'tcompletely take away from the greatview of the water in the background.What about pillars? I have wedding dress wedding gownto admit, when the staff at the Occidental Grand mentioned that these are popular for Aruba weddings I was curious how they would look. After seeing them I
kathy.king

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 08:18    Post subject: wedding dresses Reply with quote

We must Pink Prom Dresses not allow our creative protestto Short Prom Dresses degenerate Classic/Vintage Prom Dresses into physical violence. again Discount/Affordable Prom Dresses and again we mustrise Pink Prom Dresses to the majestic heights of meeting physical prom dresses force with soulforce. the marvelous new militancy custom made prom dresses which has custom made prom dresses engulfed the negrocommunity must not lead us to distrust of all white people, formany of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence heretoday, have come to custom made prom dresses realize that their destiny is tied up withour custom made prom dresses destiny and their freedom is inextricably bound to ourfreedom. we cannot walk alone.and as we walk, we must make the pledge that we custom made prom dresses shall marchahead. we cannot turn back. there are those who are asking thedevotees of civil rights, "when Pink Prom Dresses will you be satisfied?" we cannever be satisfied as long as our bodies, Pink Prom Dresses heavy with the fatigueof travel, Pink Prom Dresses cannot gain lodging in the motels Pink Prom Dresses of the highways andthe hotels of the Pink Prom Dresses cities. we cannot be satisfied as long as thenegro's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Source of Good Bits Forum Index -> Lotus Script All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum